This homemade iced mint tea recipe is so much better than buying mint tea from the store. It tastes extremely refreshing for those hot summer days and nights, and is great for digestion. Win-win! Get the how-to below:
- 3-5 Smith Teamaker’s green tea bags (depending on how strong you like it)
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups hot water
- Combine mint leaves, tea bags, honey and hot water.
- Let steep for 3 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a mint leaf.