With the Fourth of July only a couple weeks away and the summer heat finally settling in, we’re constantly thinking of ideas for a perfect summer outing with family and friends.
While many may be having traditional BBQ’s with hamburgers and hot dogs, we decided to opt for a picture-perfect picnic instead. They require a little less maintenance than BBQ’s, but pack the same amount of fun.
Take a look at our packing list for an ideal summer picnic in the park or at the beach:
- Picnic Basket
- Large picnic blanket or beach towel
- Napkins (never forget those!)
- Loaf of bread
- Fruit (fresh berries or peaches are in their peak season!)
- Cheese (brie is one of our favorites)
- Strawberry Rhubarb or Peach Pie (call us to pre order either!)
- Refreshing drink (like sparking water or rosé)